: perchè per avere un’opinione è basilare conoscere i FATTI

L’informazione e la comunicazione sono tutto. Oggi la partita si gioca qui, ancora più che sui contenuti o sulle idee. Chi ha più potere di fuoco, più potere di disinformare, di portare l’acqua al proprio mulino, vince. Infatti il nostro premier ha giornali e televisioni a volontà e con questi diffonde opinioni su opinioni, i fatti invece raramente sono chiari al cittadino.

Ma oggi è nato un nuovo portale on line che farà la differenza, sarà il volano del cambiamento… secondo me.

Per due motivi: non ha padroni (è finanziato dagli abbonamenti e da chi lo scrive) e non è schierato politicamente (non riceve finanziamenti pubblici)


E’ un giornale che diffonde i fatti, prima delle opinioni. Sarà il cittadino poi a decidere come pensarla. Ma bando alle chiacchiere, leggetevi un paio di titoli qui sotto e respirerete un paio di boccate d’aria di vero giornalismo.

9 Commenti a “ : perchè per avere un’opinione è basilare conoscere i FATTI”

  • It’s awesome to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all
    mates concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

  • Hi to every one, since I am actually eager
    of reading this webpage’s post to be updated daily.

    It carries pleasant stuff.

  • Every weekend i used to go to see this website,
    because i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations actually good funny material too.

  • What i don’t realize is in reality how you are no longer
    really much more smartly-favored than you might be right now.
    You are so intelligent. You realize thus
    significantly with regards to this topic, produced me
    in my view imagine it from a lot of various angles.
    Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it is something to do with Woman gaga!
    Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!

  • About 75%twenty five of the players are losing their money to the other 25%twenty
    five. More suggestions and tricks on how
    to Poker Online bonus my side. Then why have I been a success at poker tables?
    If bluffing and aggressiveness are the only two techniques you
    use, the rivals will catch on quick to your fashion. Any less and your chances of creating money nose dive.

  • is a relied on QQ Poker Online and Bandar Ceme Online betting website
    that provides on-line card video games such as Online Casino Poker,
    DominoQQ, Capsa Online, Ceme Online, Ceme99, Online Betting Online
    Casino Poker Sites. QQ Texas Hold’em Ceme, the most effective and
    safest on-line texas hold’em representative site with 24 hr IDN Online
    Texas hold’em service. For those of you Lovers of the video game Online Online and who want to
    play betting Online Texas hold’em, Online Ceme, Domino QQ, City Ceme, Online Betting, Bandar Capsa Online in 1 ID

  • Excellent, what a weblog it is! This web site provides useful facts to us, keep it up.

  • Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this
    web site is in fact good and the people are actually sharing
    fastidious thoughts.

  • If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be go to see this web site and be
    up to date every day.

Lascia un Commento